WIN YOUR COMMUTE PROMOTION TO WIN £1,250
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the Weetabix “Win Your Commute” prize draw for a chance to win £1,250 cheque (the Promotion).
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion.
- Mobile phone and purchase of Weetabix On The Go (chocolate, vanilla or strawberry flavours only) are required. Proof of purchase may be necessary.
- Promotion Period: Text entry to be received by the Promoter between 00.01 BST on the 9th May 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 5th June 2019 inclusive.
- To Enter: Purchase a Participating Bottle of Weetabix On The Go (strawberry, chocolate or vanilla flavours only) at a participating WH Smith Airport, Railway Station or Hospital store during the Promotion Period, then text the word ONTHEGO to 66777 to be entered into the prize draw. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate. Entrants will receive a notification text confirming receipt of entry.
- Participating Bottles: The Participating Bottles included in this Promotion are: Weetabix On The Go Vanilla 250ml, Weetabix On The Go Chocolate 250ml, and Weetabix On the Go Strawberry 250ml only.
- Maximum of one entry per eligible person per week during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: One winner will win £1,250 (one thousand, two hundred and fifty pounds only) via cheque. The prize value is based on the figure for an average UK monthly commute published by YouGov on 17 March 2019.
- Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by an independent third party within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via a text message to the phone number used on entry within 2 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to the email address provided to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize, and delivery information within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the Winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days with the required information, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner as outlined in paragraph 8 above. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The Prize will be delivered to the Winner or reserve winner (as the case may be) within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize and confirmation of the full delivery details and any other required information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the Winner. The Winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published by the Promoter to be reduced in line with data protection legislation in force at the time of the Promotion.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be included in the prize draw.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other law applicable to England and Wales. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.weetabix.co.uk/privacy-policy.
- If the Winner so agrees, the Winner shall take part in such reasonable non-paid publicity as may be required by the Promoter in respect of the Promotion, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- Subject to the consent of the Winner, the surname and county of residence of the Winner will be available by emailing www.weetabix.co.uk/get-in-touch for 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: WEETABIX LIMITED, Station Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR.